Friday, June 2, 2017

Friday loves

Oh Friday, how I love you! It was SO nice to have a 4 day week but I am ready for the weekend, again! This weekend, I'm thrilled to just be relaxing (I think)-- which really means studying, running, doing chores and other such fun things. 

How was your week? Here's what I am loving this week!


1. Belong to Me by Marisa de los Santos. It's the sequel to another book I enjoyed called Love Walked In. They are enjoyable, feel-good reads (at least this one is so far). 

2. Kenra leave-in conditioner. I've been using this EVERY day for at least a couple years. I forgot to take it on my trip last weekend, so I had a newfound appreciation of it once I got home!

3. This HIIT workout for the legs. It was super hard (to me, at least), but I thought she did a great job of targeting all the major leg muscles. 

4. The book of Hebrews. Every year, we follow a daily Bible reading plan and right now we are in the book of Hebrews. It's a pretty difficult book to understand, in my opinion, but also very exciting when you can begin to put the pieces together! 

5. Dasani black cherry water. I have been drinking lots of La Croix, but Daniel picked up these and I love the black cherry flavor! They are so perfect for a refreshing, cold drink after a long day of work. 

What are you loving this week? Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment