Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dancin' in the Moonlight and other such fun



Hello, friends! I sure have missed you all!  But finals are over and I am so glad to be back.  Nothing too exciting has been going on, but here's what's new in my life.

-We finally ran our half-marathon! Now, I must say that it was one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life.  I realize that I am really bad about picking runs, because the ones I pick are always super hard.  

-I got the new Lady Antebellum cd. AWESOME.  I listened to it over and over until I got depressed by listening to it. 

-I taught a class of kindergarteners to dance.  Man, I have a new-found appreciation for teachers-- it's a tough job!

-I went to LA for a church retreat.  I got to visit with these lovely friends and be refreshed by God's word.  We sure know how to take a picture...

-FINALS.  I am done.  Did I mention that?  

-I pinned a bunch of funny pins.  You should check them out here.  

-Dancin' in the Moonlight... can I just say that I think it would be really hard to get through life without this song?  Without a doubt, it can cheer me up in 10 seconds or less.

Since my list is increasingly boring, I will stop there. So glad to be back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment