Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Give Thanks

Since I wrote a little bit about having a thankful attitude, I wanted to reevaluate and share some things that I am feeling very thankful for this week.  

God's forgiveness. My brother gave a talk at church about how generous God's forgiveness is, and I'm so glad that He is so merciful.  How wide, how long, how high, how deep is His love for us!


Our brand new nephew, Max.  

My husband. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed when I think about all the things I appreciate about Daniel.  I don't know how to tell him enough how much those things mean to me. Like how he wakes up at 6 am with me and makes me breakfast and lunch for school. Or how he surprised me with a giant bag of Cheetos this week.  Or how he rubs my neck when I have a headache and makes me a refresher to drink.  Or how he just redid our bathroom... new tile, new paint (with the help of my brother), and a new toilet! Doesn't it look pretty?  




Four day weekends!  Ahhh... so enjoyed having a four day weekend. We went to Apple Hill and enjoyed beautiful weather and FALL! 





Our blue and white comforter. Ok, a long time ago I posted this about how much I love blue and white. Lo and behold, here is the gorgeous, gorgeous quilt my parents gave me.




What are you feeling thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment