Monday, May 30, 2016

Creation Speaks for Itself

Some days, I am just overwhelmed by the beauty of the earth. Despite everything we humans have done to wreck it, the earth just keeps on being astounding. I see things and I just wonder, how can people not believe?? How can you see majestic waterfalls, towering mountains, giant canyons and not believe in God? The flowers, the trees, the wildlife-- they all speak to me of a wonderful Creator. A Creator who created me (and you) to be able to deeply appreciate and enjoy it. I'm so thankful for that!

We spent Saturday at Yosemite (my first time) and despite the rain and the crowds, it was still majestic!

P.S. I was so sad to get home a realize a lot of my pictures were a little fuzzy! Here are a few that turned out.






Happy Monday, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment