Friday, June 16, 2017

Friday loves

It's Friday! This week has been hard, but here are some fun things that are getting me through the week! What are you favorites this week??



1. The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines. This book is so sweet and hilarious. I love their down-to-earth attitude and godly attitudes!

2.

Shania Twain is releasing a new CD in September, yeeeessss!!!

3. Morning coffee. I know it sounds silly considering my Starbucks obsession, but I have never been a  morning coffee drinker. Unfortunately, I've been having a harder time getting up in the mornings. Fortunately, coffee with cream and a drop of vanilla syrup is there for me.

4. The Color Story app. It's the perfect way to edit your photos oh-so-pretty!

5. Undisclosed podcast. Okay, I know I'm soo soo late to the game, but I just discovered this follow-up to Serial. Ever since Serial ended, I've been desperate to know more. I am currently listening to Undisclosed season 1. All I can say is that this one better not leave me hanging!


No comments:

Post a Comment