Thursday, November 1, 2012

It's that time again...


It’s basketball season baby!! Watching the Oklahoma City and San Antonio game right now… and I sure hope that OKC is gonna come back and win.  Cause I love Kevin Durant.

This guy is chill.  Yes, I just said chill which means I’m so cool. 
So, I do like OKC but I feel like it is important to support your home team first and foremost.  Even if they stink, like my Sacramento Kings (cover your ears, Kings).  But I do love the Kings, just wish they could be a little better.  I really hate it when people don’t support their home team.  That's just stinky.  So what team are you cheering for this season? 

2 comments:

  1. Thunder Up Baby! Love this! We have season tickets up in the nosebleeds, I will be waving at you fervently from the stands tonight ;-)

    ReplyDelete