Friday, November 22, 2013

Nights Like These

Just to clarify, these are not my feet. I wish they were though..


It's Thursday night and as I sit here and write my post for Friday, I can't help but think how thankful I am for nights like these.  Nights when you can just take a breather and relax from the stress of life.  Nights when you can ignore deadlines and drink a delicious Lime Refresher from Starbucks (as I happen to be doing).  Nights when grades and paychecks don't seem quite so important. 



I love these so much... happiness in a cup!

Thursday nights are the end of the "hard" part of the week.  Even if I have lots of things to do, I take these evenings to forget about life.  It's so good. I highly recommend everyone has one such night to be rejuvenated. Spend time on the things you care about and forget about the trivial things that seem to fill up life.

In other news, I have lots to look forward to in the coming week.  I am so excited to see Catching Fire tomorrow. I also get to see my little brother's band perform.  I am beyond happy to see this beautiful face next week (his, not mine)



I am sad to miss Thanksgiving with my family for the first time.  I am also sad because I will miss out on our annual tradition of Cheetos and Gushers for Thanksgiving dinner. Oh well, whatcha gonna do? There will be more Cheetos and Gushers in the future.

Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment