Friday, April 25, 2014

High Five

Happy Friday! I'm linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday... what are you thankful for this week?

A wonderful weekend around the word of God, learning about Deuteronomy.


Lunch dates with Daniel. He took me to his favorite Thai restaurant, where we enjoyed delicious Yellow Curry and Pad Thai... Mmmm. Take me back, please.


Beautiful flowers. The little town of Sidney has the most fan-stinking-tabulous flowers ever. I wanted to take a picture of every tulip. But I restrained.

My family. Even though they are far away right now, I think about them so much. It's ever so hard to be away from your family.


Easter candy. My, oh my. I love my Maple Cream and Cadbury eggs. Daniel was so sweet and got me an Easter basket chock-full of goodies. Speaking of sweet... Daniel has been making me the most wonderful breakfasts and lunches. I love food. He gets me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment