Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Festivities Continue

Anyone who has been following along with me for a while knows that Daniel and I were married in a small, private ceremony in August. The rest of our family still wanted to celebrate with us, so we had a ceremony and wedding celebration in January. We were ever so blessed to be surrounded by so many people who came from all over to celebrate with us. 

I can't tell you how much help we received from family and friends. My mom poured so much time and love into it. We had beautiful bouquets made by our friend Carolyn. Our photos were once again taken by Lis Dondero, who always goes above and beyond (even with the horrible lighting and the fading sun). 

Without further ado, some photos to commemorate the day...

The Deets-- Invitations, Flowers, and Food, Oh My!









Italian soda bar... such a great idea from my mom!

Ice cream buffet!









Beautiful wedding arch made by my one and only






The Wedding-- Our Ceremony and the Wedding Party


Maid of honor and little sis










Maid of honor and BFF

Best man and two maid's of honor (because they are both honorable!)


The wonderful guests-- we love them all so much! 



Carolyn and Fred-- Carolyn made our bouquets and our beautiful flower arrangements!























My amazing aunt, uncle and Jerry who helped SO much with food prep

The Ferrie family


The Henley family
Dancing! Such a fun, fun time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment