Thursday, September 17, 2015

Basket Surprise

Hi, friends!

Today I'm just stopping by to share with you a fun way to make your spouse feel extra special. As I've mentioned before, I use the "Dating Divas" website a lot to come up with ways to make our marriage great. I prepared this basket for Daniel and had it waiting on the bed for him when he got home. I was soo excited about it and I think he was too! I got a text while I was in class, exclaiming how awesome it was.





I filled my basket with things that Daniel likes-- candy, movies, games, etc. I also got him a few items that he needed like socks (-: You can find all the printouts for it on the Dating Divas website here.

I'd love to hear about what you do if you decide to make this fun basket for your spouse!


No comments:

Post a Comment