Friday, September 11, 2015

Currently in September

Happy Friday! As the week comes to a close, I am reflecting on what I'm thankful for! Here's what I have been up to lately... I'd love to hear what you've been up to! 


reading| Happy Wives Club by Fawn Weaver-- I'm in the happy wives club too! (-: 
watching | white collar 
trying| to stay motivated in school and keep up with my reading and studying
eating| I've been eating pita chips all week at school... why are they so good??
pinning| quotes to help me grow my perspective and inspire me to be better. Check out my pinterest here
going| to tahoe again this weekend! our church is having a weekend retreat so I'll be soaking in this beauty


loving| my husband, always
discovering| that I CAN do it 
enjoying| reading lots of books from the library as my study breaks
thinking| about fall!
feeling| overwhelmed by all the stuff I have going on but hopeful that I will do well!
hoping| that I will learn to be more loving
listening| to these wonderful classes on Jeremiah and the message of change
thanking| God for all the wonderful people he has put in my life... really feeling it today
starting| to get excited/nervous because soon I will actually be working with real, live patients! 

No comments:

Post a Comment