Sometimes coming up with a topic for a blog post can just feel so HARD. It seems to come and go in spurts-- sometimes I have endless ideas and sometimes I can't think of a single one. At those times, I go to my trusty source of ideas-- other bloggers who have posted lists of blog prompts. I thought it would be fun to come up with my own list to contribute.
1. What is your all-time favorite song and why?
2. What drives your faith?
3. If you have an afternoon to yourself, what do you do?
4. What person, dead or alive, would you like to meet?
5. What's your favorite quote?
6. How do you deal with anxiety?
7. Do you like your job? If you could be anything, what would you be?
8. What inspires you to blog?
9. Write a list of your spouse's best qualities.
10. What is your favorite season and why?
11. Write a bucket list for fall.
12. What's the best book you have read this year?
13. What were your favorite books as a child?
14. Make a list of your favorite blog posts of all time (yours or others).
15. What's the best thing that ever happened to you?
16. What's the best advice you've ever heard?
17. Write about a hobby and share why it brings you joy.
18. What is your favorite Bible verse?
19. What are you afraid of and how do you overcome it?
20. Write about a typical day for you.
What's your favorite prompt? Do you have any you would add?