Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Choose Joy Tuesday


Today, I am joyful because

1.      I didn’t have work OR physics yesterday.  How awesome is that?!  I mean, I do really love my job but it sure is nice to get a day off.  And I won’t even pretend to like physics so thank goodness that was cancelled.  What a happy day it made!

2.      I don’t have a headache today.  That is always a cause for celebration! Today, I am normal! J

3.      One of my dearest friends, Joy, is moving back!  Last year she moved three hours away and I just found out that she is moving TEN MINUTES away from my house.  How’s that for awesome?? I can’t wait for the day when I can come over to your house every day, Joy… you might regret that move (;
Joy, Babs, and I
 

What are you joyful about today?

No comments:

Post a Comment