Monday, March 30, 2015

Is Spring Break Over Already?

Spring Break is over... I don't think I've ever been so glad for a break. Spring semester is definitely much better than fall semester because of the fact we get a week-long break! I wouldn't say I did anything too exciting but I did enjoy relaxing. I got most of my Spring Break "list" done too.

Now it's back to tests, early mornings, and long days. Oh well, here's to a Spring Break full of happy times:


Went to a Dan + Shay concert with Bekka and Jess. If you haven't heard of them, they are a fairly new country duo. I think I would have really enjoyed it if my feet/knees/hips/everything hadn't been so dang sore for standing for 3+ hours. Really, who can stand that long? Plus the annoying middle-aged couple who was determined to push me over or knock me to the ground. Not really sure. But even with a lot of dirty looks from me, they continued to plow their way through the audience, all... night... long.



Got organized! For you organization lovers out there, you know how I feel. My pictures file on my computer and my file cabinet have been driving me bonkers, but with school I haven't had the time to get them organized. First thing on Monday I got them organized. Yay!



Ahh, trying to be cool and take a selfie but it seems to have misfired. You can see my arms in both of our sunglasses! ha!
Love them
Went fishing with my favorite husband and some of my favorite kiddos. Little did I know that there was hiking involved in a fishing experience, but now I know not to wear sandals next time. Oh, and did you know you literally have to sit there for hoooouuuurs to catch a fish? Now I know that, too. Thank goodness for the pretty scenery and the good company.


Finished this book that I have been reading a while. I will admit that I didn't realize until I had started the book that it was for men, but it was so interesting that I just kept reading. My brothers think it's hilarious that I was reading a book by Tony Dungy (an NFL coach, if you are clueless like myself), but I thought he had a lot of great things to say. Now let me just try to convince every guy I know to read this book. 


Bike riding with Bekka! After a few minor mishaps with prisoners (jokes), we are safe and sound. The trail along the river is absolutely stunning and the weather was a perfect 75 degrees. Love, love, love. 



Massage from my super thoughtful husband who surprised me by scheduling one! Wow, what a treat. 



Oh, and I finallyyyyy printed out our wedding pictures! Now I just have to wait until my next break to scrapbook them. One step of the way (:

Got a new blog layout. Man, oh man, it was a lot of confusing work for someone technologically challenged like me, but it's coming. I still have a bit of work to do but hopefully it will be finished soon! 

Besides that, I just enjoyed soaking up every second of freedom with my family and friends. I can sure give thanks for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment