Friday, January 22, 2016

Things I Love Lately

What have you been loving lately??

I, for one, have been loving being off school for a whole month. It leaves me with so much awesome time to do things that are good for my soul. Here's what I've been enjoying!



+ THESE QUESADILLAS. We make them on corn tortillas instead of flour and I could literally eat the whole recipe. Daniel has to restrain me from eating his portion. Oh, and THIS homemade naan bread. Seriously, why does food have to taste so good??

+ Yoga, yoga, yoga! I've been doing Yoga with Adriene's 30 days of yoga camp. She's really awesome and (most) days I enjoy doing it.

+Project Life scrapbooking is where it's at! I've been burned out on regular scrapbooking and I decided to give this system a try. I love it! It's so easy and fast, which still looking cute and homemade.

+ My prayer journals... prayer truly makes life better! Since I have been focusing on my prayer relationship with God, I feel less anxious and more content.

+ I've been organizing up a storm. I made these super cute desk organizers by adding liquid gold to plain black ones that I got at Walmart. Liquid gold makes the world a better place!

+ Two words: Hobby Lobby. BEST store ever! They have whole aisles for drawer knobs, rows of cute home decor, jars and bottles galore-- I can't stop.

+ This book-- Gap Creek-- one of the best I've read in a long time! It's quite a bit different than my usual read but I found myself really enjoying it. Thanks Daniel!

SO MUCH GOOD STUFF. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment