Wednesday, November 23, 2016

What We're Thankful For

As we come into Thanksgiving, I set aside time to reflect on what I am thankful for. This year, Daniel and I both sat down together and made a list of the things with are thankful for, both big and small. Without further ado, our unedited lists...



Her: 

// Being able to talk to God in prayer
// Marriage
// Family
// Medicine! (I'm sick.. )
// Pumpkins
// Fall leaves
// Embroidery
// Dear friendships
// Books
// The food on my table every day
// The ability to go to school so that I can do a job I really like
// Caffeine
// Ice cream
// Snail mail
// Date nights
// A cozy bed
// A warm home
// Our little house!
// Carmex
// Nail polish
// My strong legs to exercise with
// Workout videos on Youtube
// My car 
// My church family

Him:


// Danielle (daaaww I think he had to say that)
// Everything God has done for us
// My health
// My job
// Hope
// Friends and family
// Snow
// Beautiful scenery
// Horsepower 
// Tea or coffee in the morning
// Sleep 
// Lip balm
// Onions
// Sex (sorry family.) 
// Cool weather 


Some of these things might seem really silly, but they really can be the things that make life so great. What are you thankful for in this season of your life? 

No comments:

Post a Comment