Wednesday, November 2, 2016

More Tidbits to Change Your Attitude

I shared some of my favorite quotes and sayings already, but there are too many good ones out there. Here are some more sayings to change your attitude! 


What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ugh, if only it weren't true! But if we don't live the life we claim we believe, people will see right through us. Talk the talk, walk the walk. It also reminds me that if people know that I am a Christian, they better be able to tell from how I live my life!

Those who are hardest to love, need it the most. Socrates

Ah, yes! Those people who are so difficult need our love. And often, they have a sad reason for why they are the way they are. Love them more. 

The more extravagant we are with our love, the less it's wasted. Bob Goff

I love the idea of being extravagant with love! Really, why not? It's not like you can ever love too much. 

Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got. 

That happens. People hurt us and never change. They never apologize, they never bring it up again, they move on. Instead of dwelling on it and letting it hurt you, it's better to move on. 

Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate. 

Yes! Just do this, please. I'm so tired of hearing people go on and on about what they hate. I'd much rather spend my time talking and thinking about what I love. 

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not greater still. Corrie Ten Boom 

And for that, I'm so grateful. In my opinion, Corrie Ten Boom is one of the best examples who ever lived. She was an amazing woman and she definitely experienced very deep pits in her life! 

Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything. 

So let those things shine. 

Happy Wednesday, friends! 

2 comments: