Life has been busy since I started my new job last week. But there's always time to enjoy a few of my favorite things.
Lately, these are a few of my favorite things!
1. My new succulents! They look so pretty sitting on my coffee table.
2. Smoothie bowls. I think I've gone on about smoothie bowls before, but how about this Chocolate Peanut Butter one? Dessert, for breakfast? I'll take it.
3. This Fruit of the Spirit book. This is one of my very favorite books and I highly recommend it. The author is super down-to-earth and gives practical, meaningful ways to live out God's word.
4. This gorgeous calendar from from Gracelaced. I showed it to my bestie after I saw it on Amanda's Instagram. We ooohhed and ahhhed... and she surprised me with it! It's so special to get gifts "just because."
5. This fancy schmancy glass water bottle. I'd mentioned to Daniel that I would like one and he came home the next day with it. I love it (and him!)... I guess I should mention things more often (;
6. Getting ready for my book club... guys, I'm so excited to announce that I have found a co-host for the book club! Morgan, from The Messy Bun Mama. Don't forget to get reading for the book club!
7. This quote: If you're always racing to the next moment, what happens to the one you're in?
And that about says it all.
8. Our new board game, Pandemic! It's seriously so much fun. And this is coming from someone who doesn't like games (or maybe I do?!). We got in from Daniel's parents for Christmas and I've really been enjoying playing it!
What makes you happy lately?