|You are my today and all of my tomorrows.|
Thanks, Daniel, for all that you do!
|In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you.|
1. Making dinner every night
2. Fixing things around our house
3. Thinking of great gifts for me
4. Taking care of our cars
5. Being the "pick up" man for little things we need
6. Cuddling me when you wake up in the middle of the night
7. Being steady when I am filled with fear
8. Providing for our family
9. Praying for the two of us every night
10. Giving up things that you like to do to spend time with me
11. Being an awesome birthday-card-maker for all our cards
12. Drawing my embroidery designs for me and helping out with all my DIY's
13. Giving awesome massages
14. Doing the Bible readings with me every day
|Where you lead, I will follow|
These are just a few things, small and large, that Daniel does for our family that I often forget or overlook. Even if you think your spouse doesn't deserve appreciation, think a little harder.
|Not our dog, but love this shot! Maybe someday we will have a dog (-;|
What are you appreciating your spouse for today?