Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Home Sweet Home.

Hi friends! I have missed you all and hope you've been having a great week.  I had a wonderful time at Bible school.  It is definitely bittersweet to be home. However, I’m excited to be blogging again!  Today I’ll be brief because I have a lot of unpacking and laundry to do.  I want to share with you a song I’ve been LOVING lately. 

"He Said" By Group 1 Crew & Chris August

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmi9IBP209s

This song really speaks to me.  Lately, I have been struggling with some things in my life and being with my friends last week made me realize that there are a LOT of people out there struggling, whether you know it or not.  Seriously, we need to be noticing those people and going out of our way to help them.  For those of you out there struggling, remember what HE SAID “And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it (1 Cor. 10:13)”  So be faithful to God, and He will be faithful to you!  And I think that is certainly something to be JOYFUL about. 
Joyfully yours,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment