Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Me, Myself and I

Linking up for another Me, Myself and I party! Enjoy, and then head over to check out other link-ups!

Joyfully yours, Danielle
My Beautiful, Crazy Life
1) What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

I would go for it.  Whatever it is, whether a friendship, a job, etc, I would just do it.  As I mentioned in my previous post, I am afraid of failure, which can really hold you back. 

2) If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?

I would live the way I should be living now.  I would put God first.  I would live passionately.   I would love more and be angry less.

3) If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?

Oh dear. Probably something really weird like “Clean Freak Makes Family Wash Hands Too Much”… yes, I will admit it here: I am a germaphobe.

4) What is your biggest pet peeve?

Rudeness.  (Yes, this is a very broad pet peeve, but seriously… how can you pick just one?)

5) What is your favorite chick flick movie?
Hmm. I am not a huge fan of girly movies.  But, I have always loved Walk to Remember.  That said, my two all time favorite movies are Series of Unfortunate Events and Remember the Titans.  I think that says a lot more about me.

http://mybeautifulcrazylifex33.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. “Clean Freak Makes Family Wash Hands Too Much” Love it. At least your family will never get sick when you cook dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a walk to remember, such a great chick flick :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete