Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Welcome and a big smile!


My usual state..
 
As promised, this is a welcome to this here blog!  So, WELCOME!  On this blog you will find many things.  You will find lots about my perspective on faith, recipes, funny (I hope) stories, and some tidbits from my daily life.  As you might guess, I try to keep the spirit of James “consider it pure joy” in all my writings.  On this blog you will not find husband and kid talk, because I don’t have them.  Sorry. 

Here are some “fun facts” about me:

I am a girly girl.  I love pink, painted fingernails, flowers, and all things beautiful. 

I am a hard worker.  Sometimes I work too hard and people tell me to loosen up.  I rarely do loosen up, but I try.  Please don’t hold it against me.  We need a few really uptight people to let the rest of the world have fun, right?

Sometimes I think I am pretty clever.  Usually, I am not actually clever.  But I do pin some pretty darn hilarious funny pins.  Which leads me to… Pinterest.  Love it.  I mainly just pin funny pins so if you desire crafts and ideas, look elsewhere.  But if you are looking for a laugh, you have come to the right place, if I do say so myself.
source
 

This week, I started training for my first half-marathon.  I am pretty excited about this. I hope it stays that way.

Sometimes, I think I am cooler than I really am.  I try to be and use words like yolo, straight up amazeballs, and legit.  But then I remember that I am a girl with a ten o’clock bedtime and I am not cool.
source
 
The last thing you should know about me is that I am obsessed with Karaoke.  I could Karaoke for hours.  Oh—and I love sushi. 

That’s me in a nutshell! So glad you stopped by.  I’d love to hear more about all my new friends (and my “old” ones too).  I'm off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment