Monday, March 18, 2013

Random Fun!


The Liebster Award

Melanie from the VanWynsberg Nest nominated me for this award for up and coming bloggers! Thanks Melanie! I must admit I broke the rules a little because nominees are supposed to have less than 200 followers but I picked some who had a few more.  Whatcha gonna do?  Let's play! 

Rules

1. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you asked you
2. Give 11 random facts about yourself
3. Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees to answers

Questions from Melanie

1. What is a favorite childhood memory you have?
I'd say some of my very favorite are playing with my brothers.  We liked to play in those big PlaySkool tents.  We would set them all up in the living room and connect them with tunnels, drape blankets over them and fill them with pillows! 

2. Were you more of a tomboy or princess growing up?
Princess.

3. What is a dream you have?
To make a difference.  To show people that Jesus is real.  To love.

4. What is an accomplishment you are proud of?
Making this blog! It was scary but I love it so much.

5. Whose a hero in your life?
Peter (the apostle)

6. What is one fear you have?
Rejection. 

7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Anywhere my family is. 

8. Do you have a current favorite TV show, if so, what is it?
No

9. What is one of your favorite quotes?

 


10. Do you like to cook or bake?
I like to cook a lot. It's relaxing.

11. What's an interesting fact about yourself?
I like to Karaoke, a lot.

Randoms about me:
1. I love, love, love macaroni and cheese
2. I like weird combinations of food like tuna and pineapple
3. My very favorite place to get ice cream is Coldstone (are you sensing a food theme here? I'll stop)
4.  I used to be a legit ballerina.  I have the bunions to prove it.
5. I get 8 hours of sleep every night
6.  I recently discovered I can sort of hit a baseball ((wooow))
7. I have learned how to play lots of instruments but can't stick with any of them
8. I adore roller coasters
9. I find public speaking extremely exhilarating
10. I'm excited that next week I will be running my farthest distance so far (7 miles)
11. I like to paint rooms.  It is a secret skill I have (not so secret anymore)

Nominees:

Can't wait to read your answers!!

Questions for my nominees:
1. What inspires you?
2. Favorite song at the moment?
3. Roller coasters... love them or hate them?
4. What is a book you love?
5. What do you do to generate blog ideas?
6. Have you ever been injured?
7. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
8. If you get an hour of free time, what do you do?
9. What was your favorite subject in elementary school?
10.Tell us a funny story about yourself.
11. What is your favorite animal?

5 comments:

  1. Oh yay! Glad you were able to do it! I think Peter is awesome too. ;) I wish cooking was relaxing for me!! Maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for nominating me! :) I will try to do the post soon.
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Danielle! Thanks for nominating me! I am excited to answer your questions soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for nominating me! Loved all your 'random facts'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for nominating me! I've answered your questions on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete