Thursday, January 9, 2014

2014


Happy 2014, my friends! It has been far too long.  Life has been busy for me which is why there has been a lack of posts... but now we are back in business.  Lots has been up with me.  On December 21st, I graduated from college with my BS in Kinesiology.  I was so excited that Daniel was able to come for it and for Christmas.  I had a wonderful Christmas with my family and then headed off to Texas for a church retreat last week. It was a great week of fellowship as we studied John the Baptist.  Also, I got to catch up with lots of friends and make a few new ones. The gift of friendship is truly such a blessing. 

Karaoke with Bekka, Daniel and Justin!




Apple pie making with the beautiful Jessica and Lexie

Now that I have graduated, what am I doing? So far, being a bum.  I'm not sure what is up for me now as I wait to hear if I get into Physical Therapy school for the fall.  I have some big life changes ahead, so stay tuned.  Until then, I hope to be spending more time on this here blog.  Hope 2014 holds all kinds of blessings for each of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment