Friday, January 17, 2014

To Read

Here is my current to-read list. I'll let you know which ones I enjoy!


The Giver/Gathering Blue
Lois Lowry
I am currently reading these with my little sister. I loved Lois Lowry books as a kid-- I would definitely recommend them!


The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Stephen Covey
The ironic thing about this is that I have been trying to read this book for months. I have actually started it twice and then ended up returning it to the library because it was overdue. Guess I haven't learned much about effectiveness.


The Happiness Project
Gretchen Rubin
A self help book about happiness? I'm so there. I don't think it's possible to be too happy. 


The Diary of a Young Girl
Anne Frank
I don't know how I have gotten through middle and high school without reading this book! 


How Then Should We Live? 
Francis A. Schaeffer
About the rise and decline of Western thought and culture, from Ancient Rome until the 20th century.  

What's on your reading list?

No comments:

Post a Comment